Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

Shopping Wishlist

Okay so I LOVE online shopping! I think I browse online stores daily at some point, even if just for 5 minutes.

At the moment I have a very long wishlist of items that I have been eyeing off for a while so I thought why not share a few of them with you guys.



So here we go.......



Makeup:

I have been looking around for a new eyeshadow palette for a while. I have lots of single eyeshadow and a few little quads but I realised I don't own any larger palettes. The first one to grab my eye was the Too Faced Chocolate Bar. I love that most of these colours are nice and neutral but they also threw a few fun shades in there also. Plus there is twice the amount of product for the highlight shade which is a plus! And the packaging is super cute! hehe. The next palette was the Urban Decay Naked 3, this one is also a great neutral palette and I love that it has a coppery rose gold kind of feel about it. I am a huge fan of neutral shades makes them more wearable on a daily basis. I love the packaging of this palette also, looks of good quality and has the bonus of coming with a really nice brush to.


If you guys had to pick between these two which would you choose???

I also have been wanting to try out a new foundation. There are so many different foundations to choose from, one that has stood out amongst lots of youtubers was the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation. I went in store and got colour matched, we decided that B30 was the shade for me. I like quite light foundations, my skin type I would say is combination. I don't get overly dry but I also don't get overly oily (except in my T-Zone). I am really excited about possibly purchasing a Chanel foundation, I don't own many high end cosmetics so its always a real treat!


Perfume:

 I had heard so many good things about the See by Chloe perfume from a lot of vloggers out there on youtube so I went straight to David Jones to smell it for myself and I LOVE IT. I have about 1-2cm left in the bottom of my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume (I wear this almost every day) and my Ralph Lauren Romance. So I am definitely in need of a new perfume ASAP! Plus the bottom is just beautiful and feminine dont you think.


Skincare:

I am quite happy with the current skincare routine that I have. I cant remember the last time I broke out, so I get reluctant to change any products in terms of cleanser and moisturiser. But I recently dropped my glass jar/pot of moisturiser all over the bathroom tiles and it smashed into a million pieces - AGGHHH! :-( 
So I will take this opportunity to get out there and try some new products and let you guys know what I think. 

The one I am going for is by the brand Antipodes and its called Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream. I came across this watching one of Essiebutton's videos. Although my skin isn't overly dry it's not oily either and because its going into winter here in Australia and its quite cold I thought this would help keep my skin hydrated. I really like skincare products that are organic or for sensitive skin as I can react to some chemicals and I tend to get a little red (I guess you could say light rosacea) on the cheeks from time to time. Fingers crossed this turns out to be a winner!


And well I wont talk to much about this next product because you all know so much about it already. I am a little late trying this product out but well its super expensive to get here in Australia so I just kept putting it off but I think its finally time to just bite the bullet and purchase it dont you think lol. It's the GlamGlow Youth mud mask. Basically to keep it short and sweet, it is supposed to be a 10 minute facial in a jar! It better be at $75.00AUD a jar hehe. 



Clothing and Accessories: 

Last but not least - the most expensive item on my list :-)

I have been wanting a new handbag for a while but it seems the ones I like are just WAY out of my price range! 
Isn't that always the way with everything, you look and look and the one item you finally decide "YES that's the one!" and you check the price tag and end up leaving the store deflated! Well, that's what is happening with me at the moment. I have looked at so many bags, but the one I want is SUPER expensive. I am contemplating tracking down a fake, so that it looks like the bag I want but with half the price tag lol.

Its the Celine Trapeze Bag. There are lots of different colours out there and I like some of the brighter ones but I decided on one that is fairly neutral and will go with basically my entire wardrobe. They are just gorgeous I think! This one has a gorgeous red wine colour. Thoughts guys?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment