Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Baking fun with my Little Man.

Well it is cold, overcast and here today, perfect weather for a little baking.

I have both kids at home with me (2 year old and a 7 month old).

I had just put little Ivy down for her sleep and thought, perfect time to do a little baking with Mr Hugh for morning tea.

Did a little internet search and we decided on a Apple and Cinnamon Tea Cake, with real apple slices on the top and a yummy crunchy cinnamon crumble over that :-)

We made loads of mess and had lots of fun - Hugh insisted on stirring and wafts of Flour filled the Kitchen LOL

Not the healthiest choice but definitely a lot of fun and a yummy result!

This recipe is nice and moist inside and has a delicious crunchy sugary cinnamon crumble on the top. I think this would be great served warm with a little custard or even a small drizzle of cream mmmmmm. Alas neither of which I have at the moment so we are just having it as is.

Here is the link to the recipe I used and a few photos of our baking fun. xx

Apple Tea Cake



No comments:

Post a Comment