Pages

Monday 9 June 2014

Health and Fitness Overhaul!

Okay guys, so I had a baby girl 8 months ago and I was going great guns losing all the pregnancy weight. I even got back to my pre baby weight minus an extra Kilo about 2-3 months ago. :-)

BUT........ since then I have put on 4kg and it is continuing to slowly creep up and up. Mainly from lack of exercise and just inability to say no to soooo many yummy unhealthy foods, even snacking late at night!

I need to find some motivation and I thought what better way to help keep myself motivated and on track then to set a goal weight and write a blog post twice a week and possibly some videos about my progress etc.

I haven't got a plan as yet but I am thinking I will write posts on healthy dinner recipes and snack ideas, what my exercise routine is and some days just a general hello to keep me focused on my goal.

So keeping things realistic I would like to lose those 4kg over the next month (anything over that is a bonus) and just to more energetic than I currently do.

I will set the start date for Sunday 15th, this will give me the week to go shopping, make some meal plans and figure out what exercise routines I can fit in to my days.

If you guys have any great exercise tips, or maybe even a great recipe to share I would love to read them, just comment below. :-D

HERE WE GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment