Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Little trip to Adelaide

Well I'm sitting on plane writing this while my 6 month old is fast asleep on my lap. I was stressing about the plane ride with her as she is a little more boisterous than her older brother was, but here I am quietly eating a sandwich, having a cold drink and writing a blog post woo hoo!!!
Its only a quick flight, just over 2hrs.... Only 1hr 10min to go,  if I'm lucky she wont wake until we get there lol so cute! !!


Gorgeous weather outside,  little crisp but lovely and sunny.  I'm so excited for this trip,  going to visit my brother and his family and my best friend and his. 

I used to live in South Australia but moved interstate about 9 years back.  I regularly fly back to visit close friends and family. 

I might use today's post to tell you a little more about myself. 

So I'm 30 years old,  2 kids (under 3yrs) a lovely husband and 1 dog (little cavoodle).

I was never very good at applying make up,  it didn't come naturally.  It wasn't until mid 20's that I really slowly started to be interested.  Then in the last 3 years I started watching some YouTube videos, mainly looking for reviews at the time but stumbled upon some beauty channels (fleurdeforce,  missglamorazzi & amarixe). Then I was hooked!! I found myself looking forward to each new video they uploaded,  watching tutorials (cause I had so much to learn and still do) then I found their blogs and started following those also.  I now follow many more 'beauty gurus' and enjoy just general lifestyle posts to, as I do love a good recipe etc.

Now I have decided to start my own....its brand new and I'm still learning so much but what a great group of people/community to learn in.  I hope you guys will join me on this journey and I love hearing advice and any feedback along the way. I'm aiming to have my blog and channel, in the future, as a mixture of beauty and mummy lifestyle channel eg. Healthy Recipes for kids and the family and just general posts like this one about any fun trips or new things I may do along the way.
Only 45min until plane lands now and yep shes still asleep! ! :-)
I forgot my camera charger can you believe it!  But I have my phone so I will instagram and record parts of my trip and show you all when I get home.
Have a great week guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment