Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Do It All Hair Treatment

I was given this little bottle of goodness by my sisters friend (who is a hairdresser). How to describe it!? It states on the bottle that it does 11 different things for your hair!!

1. Add Shine, smooth and softness.
2. Controls Frizz
3. Strengthens
4. Moisturises
5. Split Ends
6. Detangles
7. Heat protection
8. Body
9. Repair
10. Protect UVA and UVB
11. Prevent Sun and Chlorine Damage.




So for background, I have chemically lightened hair so it is extremely dry/coarse and hard to brush and with each lighten obviously its getting weaker. So I cant vouch for it doing ALL of these things but man oh man my hair has not felt so NORMAL since before I started colouring.

I can now brush my hair with ease (so tick for detangling), have less frizz (smoother) not sure if its shinier but definitely feels moisturised and soft (tick for moisturising and softness). I heat style my hair but will not really know if the other claims of this product are actually working until it has been a little longer. I have been using this for a few weeks now every second day and so far very pleased.

It is an Australian company called Eleven. Here in Aus (at my local hairdresser) it costs roughly $25.00AUD.

If any of you have a hair treatment your loving let me know :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great review loving your blog! New follower! Visit my blog sometimes Www.beautyofaqueen.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete