Pages

Friday 11 April 2014

REVIEW NYX Butter Glosses

Hi guys,

Well finally we are able to buy NYX here in Australia. They have started stocking them in selected Targets, so I thought I would take advantage and go purchas a couple of Butter Glosses as I have heard so much about them. 

The four colours I got were Eclair, Creme Brulee, Apple Strudel and Maple Blonde.







Firstly the scent is YUM and they feel super moisturising, first impressions are definitely good. The Creme Brulee is a nude pink light but still very nice and wearable on my skin tone. I can see this being a great everyday colour. 

The Maple blonde is probably one of my favourites so far on first try. Its a slightly brighter pink with a little bit of a coral feel to the colour. Not too bold so I will probably be alternating between the two as everyday glosses.

Eclair would have to be my least favourite of the four, only because its slightly lilac in tone and thats not usually what I go for. But I will still use it up :-)

Apple Strudel is also a great colour a little bolder but still a safe colour, I think this one also I will be using a lot. 

I can see why everyone is loving them and now that I have tried out a few I will definitely be going back to grab a few brighter shades (one in particular Strawberry Parfait) to have a few bolder looks for the night time. 

Let me of any other Nyx products that you think I should give a go now that its available here in Aus :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment