Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

Mothers Day isn't far away (here in OZ its only 5 weeks away) so I thought I would put together some ideas to help you out.

First up Stationary:



Kikki-K have a gorgeous selection of stationary. Some mums love to cook and love feeling organised. This recipe folder is beautiful! And only $39.95. It is a fun way to record and organise recipes, plus it comes with weekly meal planners so you can organise your shopping etc ahead of time. 

Now for the Candle:


I recently came across this candle at my sister-in-laws and the entire house smelt sooo yummy! I had to find out what brand and scent it was, and now have purchased this for myself. It is Glasshouse Candle in Vanilla Caramel. RRP $39.95. (Now I normally go for fruity scents but this just really smelt delicious and not too sweet). You can find this in any David Jones store throughout Australia.

For the mums who love a new Perfume!


If you want to spend a little more here is a great option....My mum always loves getting a new perfume and my latest find is Estee Lauder Modern Muse. The bottle is sophisticated and the smell is mature but still light and young enough that I am considering buying the small bottle for myself :-) RRP. $85.00 (small bottle).

For the Girly Mum who has everything:


This absolutely adorable tea cup and teapot set. $29.95. What more can I say, if she has everything and your not sure what to get, she will love this you can find them everywhere online. I'd add a few fancy fine chocolates inside :-)

And lastly the mum who just loves Beauty:


My mum would never go out and spend a lot of money on just one lipstick so why not receive it as a gift. This is a beautiful nude pink and oh so creamy! Its hard to find the right nude lip and I love this one. And if its not cosmetics she likes in the beauty department a great high end skincare pack that she wouldn't normally treat herself to is great! Something like this....Glam Glow seriously the BEST mask ever. $75.00 here in OZ. Cheaper in the US. 


No comments:

Post a Comment