Pages

Tuesday 1 April 2014

First ever post + review Benefits Rockateur.

Well hi guys!

This is my first ever post.....a couple of years back I was googling some reviews on a product that I had bought (can't even remember now what it was), when I came across some youtubers and bloggers that had beauty channels and instantly became addicted.
I started out watching a video every few weeks, to following multiple blogs and channels and hanging out for a new post each week!
So here I am and have decided to start one myself.
I have two beautiful children, a son who is 2.5yrs and a daughter 6 months. I am a late bloomer in the beauty department and still have MUCH to learn.

Here is my first review......


Benefits Rockateur Blush. What can I say, LOVE it. The packaging is great, although not a huge fan of the print but that is minor. The colour is very natural and I think almost everyone could wear it. It is a fairly warm dusty rose, slight shimmer but hardly noticeable. The spray of shimmer you see on opening does disappear after a few uses so done let it worry you.

It has been my main go to blush for the last month (used a lot of product) and have barely made a dint! :-)
I highly recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment