Pages

Saturday 13 September 2014

Beauty Box - LustHaveIt

About a week ago I decided to give beauty boxes another go. I was previously signed up with Bellabox but after multiple months of just nothing that impressed me, or shades being completely the opposite of my skin tone and just unusable I cancelled my subscription and took a break. Then I came across 'Lust have it'.......





So I had seen a few people here in Oz talking about 'Lust have It' and I thought maybe I should take a look. Firstly they had a promotion going which meant that you could sign up for what normally is $19.95 for only $9.95 for the first month and receive the August box, (the previous months as they still had some left). This August box I noticed had in it a FULL SIZE bottle of Eleven - Miracle Hair treatment, which I use on a regular basis myself and swear by it! Normally this retails for $24.95at my local hair dresser and here I was able to get it for $9.95!! along with a few other little goodies. I just couldn't pass it up.

So without further or do here is my first 'Lust have It' box.

It arrived in a very cute bright pink zipper pouch, decent size to. I can see myself reusing this for sure! And contained:

1. Eleven. Miracle Hair Treatment. Full size (RRP $24.95).
2. Sasy n Savy. Facial Recovery Masque. Full size (RRP $50.00).
3. Fuss Free Naturals. Facial cleansing wipes. 1 Sample packet and 1 Full size (RRP $6.95).
4. Bioderma Crealine H20 Solution. Mini 20ml.
5. Marsk. Pro line Eyeshadow brush. (RRP $28.95)
5. Four vouchers for online stores. Quickflix $41.50 (movie/tv rental), Missguided 20% off, Zodee $20 (when spend $70), Style Tread 20% off.

Not bad I think for my first month. Let's hope that all the months following will be great to  :-)

Keep you guys posted.

Let me know of any other beauty box subscriptions that you think are worth it??

Have a great week.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment