Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tiny Mecca Purchase & first Beauty Loop Box





I ordered a replacement Eyebrow pencil last week as the one I previously ordered arrived broken.

The new one arrived this morning, I selected Nars Brow Perfector in the shade Kalamata. To me it is quite cool tone Ash/light brown, great for those that are dark blonde or ash blonde. My eyebrows are quite ashy so I found this to be a perfect shade match. 

Along with the Brow perfector that I ordered, my very first level 1 Beauty Loop box arrived, so excited! This is the rewards program Mecca have here in Australia, depending on how much you spend in a 12 month period determines which level you are. 


On opening I immediately thought hmmm all foil sachets yay!.... NOT. But there was one little hidden gem tucked away underneath.... A By Terry Mascara, deluxe sample size. It is the grow booster mascara in black. So excited to try this out as I know By Terry products are quite pricey and I normally wouldn't buy them for myself. The packaging is beautiful and the wand on the mascara looks great to, will let you know how I get on with this one.

Now for the foil sachets, there was:

REN flash rinse 1 minute facial, Kate Somerville nourish daily moisturiser and Josie Maran Argan daily moisturiser. Bummed they are all tiny foil samples but still looking forward to testing them out.

I also received complementary samples with my order, these were: 

Bare Minerals prime time foundation primer, By Terry perfecting fluid foundation and Kate Somerville quench hydrating face serum. 

All in all still very happy despite the tiny sachets, excited to try all these out and see if I would consider purchasing a full size myself of any of these products. Keep you all posted on which products were a hit :-) 

Have a great week. 

2 comments:

  1. I love receiving Mecca boxes although I too get sad when there's only foil sachets haha. I always like seeing what the Level 3 boxes have in them! x

    Jess | It's That Time For

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find the nars brow perfector? I have the worst eyebrows in history so need all the product help I can get haha

    ReplyDelete