Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

Whats I my travel bag? Grafton Trip.

Saturday morning was spent packing up all my family's things and getting ready for the 8hr drive home. 

The kids are really good on the long drives considering they are only toddlers. We only need to stop once for approximately 40min during the whole trip. 

It has been a great 2 weeks at my mother-in-laws - fun outings, relaxing, great food and lovely family time.  The kids love their Grandma and really enjoy the visits.  My 3 year old especially, he attaches himself to her hip at times, even more so if she is on her iPad HAHA. 

As I was already packing up all my makeup etc I thought perfect time take a few pictures and on the drive home write this post about what I brought along with me for this trip.




Recently I received a beauty box subscription and it arrived in this cute bright pink bag, I decided to use it for this holiday. 

Makeup:

Bourjois Happy Light (32 light beige)
Neutrogena Healthy Mix (nude)
Loreal Paris Lumi Magique Pure light Primer
Smashbox Photo finish Primer
Lorac Eye Primer
Maybelline Age Rewind Treatment Concealer (light/pale)
Revlon Photoready Powder (20 light/medium)
The Body shop honey bronzer (03)
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Nyx cream blush (05 glow)
Lanolips 101 ointment
Maybelline Elixir (095 blush essence)
L'oreal Paris Extraordinaire (101 rose melody)
L'oreal Paris Extraordinaire (500 molto mauve)
Rimmel Apocalips (
L'oreal Super Liner extra thin (black)
Maxfactor Clump Defy Mascara (Black)
Maybelline Color Tattoo (barely branded)
Lorac Pro Palette 

Brushes Etc:

Revlon Eyelash Curler
Zoeva Powder (106)
Sigma Round Kabuki (F82)
Sigma Angled Contour (F40)
Sigma Tapered Blending (E40)
Zoeva Definer (227)
Sigma Shading (E55)
Zoeva Petit Crease (231)
Zoeva Wing Liner (317)


Catch you all next week for a more mummy focused blog post :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment